€ 529.90 (In Europe + 21% tax)
* Stringway MS200 technique in a portable machine.
* Very accurate and very reliable spring-driven constant pull system.
* Automatic lock of the tension head.
- Stringing tensions up till 17 kg
* “Knot function” raises tension in 4 steps of 0,3 kg
* High tech turntable with screw spindle for maximum accuracy and stiffness.
* 5-point direct racquet support system.
* With one Double and one triple flying clamp.
* To use fixed on a table or stand.
* Small, light, and compact for easy storage, setup.
This document shows the comparison between the MS140 and the ML100’s.
This video shows the evertything a stringer needs to know about the MS140.
The use of the 5p racquet support is shown in the videos of other SW machines..
You can download the manual of the MS140 when you click on this pdf picture
OPINIONS OF USERS.
For some opinions about the MS140 go to /from users/ reviews or click on this link.
The features of the MS140LS are:
- Weight of the machine is 7,7 kg including 2 flying clamps.
- The machine is clamped on the table for stringing
- Tension head with automatic lock in the starting position.
- The tension is adjusted with the wheel at the end of the frame and with a scale on top of the frame.
- The tension can be raised or lowered in 0,2 kg steps with the red lever.
- The tension system can easily be calibrated by the user with the calibrator that comes with the machine.
- The turntable can clamp all sizes racquets from badminton to the maximum size tennis (L inside = 38 cm).
- The racquet is mounted with a DIRECT 5 point mounting system
- The table can be locked in 4 position.
- The tensioner works with a spring like with the foot operated MS200
- Very Accurate and consistent constant pull action. (see the video from minute 0.40)
- The MS140L can be used clamped on a table or on our stand.
- The stand is not adjustable but available in 80 and 86 cm height.