€ 545.43 (In Europe + 21% tax)
Stringway MS140-LS-TH+TH18 (double + triple flying clamp)
* Stringway MS200 technique in a portable machine.
( 25 year old MS200’s are still in use)
* Very accurate and very reliable spring-driven constant pull system
* No overshoot of the tension.
All the playability of the string is maintained.
* Automatic lock of the tension head.
*Automatic release of the lock when a string is clamped.
* “Knot function” raises tension in 4 steps of 0,5 kg
* Hybrid drive system for up to 72 lbs (32 kg) (with optional small weight)
* High tech turntable with screw spindle for maximum accuracy and stiffness.
* 5-point direct racquet support system.
* With one Double and one triple flying clamp.
* To use fixed on a table or stand.
* Small, light, and compact for easy storage and transport.
This document shows the comparison between the MS140 and the ML100’s.
This video shows the evertything a stringer needs to know about the MS140.
The use of the 5p racquet support is shown in the videos of other SW machines..
You can download the manual of the MS140 when you click on this pdf picture
OPINIONS OF USERS.
For some opinions about the MS140 go to /from users/ reviews or click on this link.
The features of the MS140LS are:
- Weight of the machine is 7,7 kg including 2 flying clamps.
- The machine is clamped on the table for stringing
- Tension head with automatic lock in the starting position.
- The tension is adjusted with the wheel at the end of the frame and with a scale on top of the frame.
- The tension can be raised or lowered in 0,5 kg steps with the red lever.
- The tension system can easily be calibrated by the user with the calibrator that comes with the machine.
- The turntable can clamp all sizes racquets from badminton to the maximum size tennis (L inside = 38 cm).
- The racquet is mounted with a DIRECT 5 point mounting system
- The table can be locked in 4 position.
- The tensioner works with a spring like with the foot operated MS200
- Very Accurate constant pull action.
- Very consistent tension (From minute 5,50 In the video you can see that the MS140 system pulls 24,85 kg repeatedly with less than 0,05 kg difference.
- Tension range 17 to 32 kg (38 – 72 lbs. (with optional small weight
- The MS140LS is supplied with a double and a triple flying clamp
- The MS140L can be used clamped on a table or on our stand.
- The stand is not adjustable but available in 80 and 86 cm height.